Loading...

History

"Where Service is an everlasting memory"

 

 

The Funeral Home was established by Mr. Harry William Oldham and his wife, Felma M. Oldham, August 1, 1959 in Lakeland, Florida at 414 W. 6th Street on a foundation of faith, committment, hard work, and providing a very personal-compassionate service. Prior to his training, H.W. served his country in the US Army Air Corp as a Air Craft Tech. H.W. Oldham recieved his formal training as a Funeral Director at Worsham School of Mortuary Science in Chicago, IL before returning to Lakeland to establish his funeral practice.

Currently, the Funeral Home continues to be family owned and operated by Mr. Oldham's sons, Harry Oldham III and Charles A. Oldham who are both trained and experienced Funeral Directors (70 years combined) at the current location (1537 N. Kettles Avenue, Lakeland, FL).

A proud member of:

THE ASSOCIATION OF FUNERAL PROFESSIONALS

Funeral Services Worldwide

 

© H.W. Oldham Funeral Home | Lakeland, FL - Funeral Home Website Design By Frazer Consultants